DURING THE COVID-19 OUT BREAK
Our Car Washes and Magic Mutt Pet Washes are open 24 hours
Our Laundromat is open from 7am to 10pm, with your last load in by 9pm
Magic Mutt Pet Wash is open 24 hours, and features two heated pet wash bays with stainless steel tubs and leash attachments. Each pet wash contains three shampoo options: oatmeal, tearles, and tick/flee. Other available products are conditioner, pet deodorizer, a pet vacuum, and a blow dryer. $14 for 15 minutes.
MANAGE YOUR CARDS ONLINE
Need to purchase, register, recharge, or just check your balance? Manage your Magic Wash WashCard here!
You, Your Car, and the Car Wash
Why You Should Wash Your Car Often
1.) Cleans vehicles don't rust.
2.) Regularly washed vehicles retain a higher value when resold.
3.) Wisconsin winters bring corrosive salt and sands onto the roads, and then onto the finish of your car.
4.) Harmful industrial fallout and acid rain can damage the finish on your car if it's not washed off.
Why You Should Wash at Magic Wash Car Washes
- At a professional car wash like Magic Wash we use about 40% less water than washing at home.
- The chemicals at Magic Wash are designed to clean and treat a vehicle's finish (not do the dishes or the laundry).
- Our self serve bays and our automatic bays have modern equipment to keep your car looking new.
- Your car is a direct reflection on you, and when it's clean, you feel better.
- Convenient locations that are open 24/7.
- Attendant on duty daily to help with your washing needs.
- We're a locally owned business.
- All of our waste water is treated through the sanitary sewer system, and disposed of properly rather than going into our lakes.
Why You Should Skip the Wash at Home
- When washing at home, most people use whatever chemicals are handy. These chemicals (like dish soap) were designed for other purposes and may strip the finish off your car.
- The cost may be higher than you think. By the time you purchase tire chemicals, engine cleaner, bug remover, tar remover, proper detergent, wax etc., you have likely spent more than the cost of a couple of washes at Magic Wash - not to mention all that time shopping and researching.
- That sponge you were going to use? Who knows where the kids used it last.
- The lack of access to a spot free rinse at home may leave your car with water marks, causing it to look like it hasn't been washed at all.
- And last, all those soaps and chemicals that were used travel down the driveway, into the street and sewers, and directly into our lakes.