DURING THE COVID-19 OUT BREAK
Car washes and Magic Mutt pet washes are open 24 hours
The Laundromat is open 7am to 10pm (last load must be started by 9pm
Magic Mutt Pet Wash is open 24 hours a day and features two heated pet wash bays with stainless steel tubs and leash attachments. Included shampoos are oatmeal, tearless, and flee/tick. Other included amenities are conditioner, pet deodorizer, pet vacuum, and blow dryer. $13 for 15 minutes.
MANAGE YOUR CARDS ONLINE
Need to purchase, register, recharge, or just check your balance? Manage your Magic Wash WashCard here!
YES WE ARE OPEN!
You, Your Car, and the Car Wash
Why You Should Wash Your Car Often
Cleans vehicles don't rust.
Regularly washed vehicles retain a higher value when resold.
Wisconsin winters bring corrosive salt and sand out onto the roads, and then onto your car.
Harmful industrial fallout and acid rain can damage the finish on your car if not washed off.
Why You Should Wash at Magic Wash Car Washes
- At a professional car wash like Magic Wash we use about 40% less water than at home.
- The chemicals at Magic Wash are designed to clean and treat a vehicle's finish (not do the dishes or the laundry).
- Our self serve bays and our automatic bays have the most modern equipment to keep your car looking new.
- All of our waste water is treated through the sanitary sewer system and disposed of properly, saving our lakes.
- Your car is a direct reflection on you, and when it's clean, you feel better.
- Convenient locations that are open 24/7.
- Attendant on duty daily to help with your washing needs.
Why You Should Skip the Wash at Home
- When washing at home, most people use whatever chemicals are handy. These chemicals (like your dish soap or laundry soap) were designed for other purposes and may strip the finish right off your car.
- The cost may be higher than you think. By the time you purchase tire chemicals, engine cleaner, bug remover, tar remover, proper detergent, wax etc., you have likely spent more than the cost of a couple of washes at Magic Wash.
- That sponge you were going to use? Who knows where the kids used it last.
- Having no spot free rinse at home may leave your car with water marks, causing it to look like it hadn't been washed at all.
- And last, all those soaps and chemicals that were used head down the driveway, down the street and right into our lakes.